1-800-PetMeds® is America's Largest Pet Pharmacy, and we are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ symbol: PETS). We deliver prescription and non-prescription pet medications along with health and nutritional supplements for dogs, cats, and horses at substantial savings directly to our customers. Since our inception, we have proudly served over 5 million pet owners, offering only the highest quality products at great prices. At 1-800-PetMeds® we are rapidly changing the way America buys pet medications – by phone, fax, mail, and the Internet. We make the purchasing of pet medications as easy, convenient, and economical as possible. To accomplish this, we have invested in state-of-the-art information systems and infrastructure along with trained Customer Care Representatives, and a licensed pharmacy staff.
In addition to the above, we also have the following corporate departments/staff that are instrumental in meeting our goals of providing exceptional service, savings, and convenience to our customers:
- Accounting – Chief Financial Officer, Controller, Payables Accountant, Accountants Receivable Specialist
- Legal – General Counsel
- Marketing – – Marketing Director, Content & Inbound Marketing Director, Quality Assurance & Customer Experience Manager, Design Manager, Marketing Communications, Digital Content Specialist, Outreach Specialist
- Information Technology – Director of Information Services, Systems Director, Network Support Specialist
- Purchasing - Purchasing Director, Purchasing Manager
- Human Resources - Human Resources Director
While Career Opportunities within these departments are limited (we all just LOVE our jobs!) should additional opportunities become available, they will be posted accordingly.